Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 16 Appetizers
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- salt to taste
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and set the whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash the yolks with the remaining ingredients.
- Evenly refill the egg whites.
- Lightly sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.