- 10 medium russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup milk
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter
- 2 lb ground turkey
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup water
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz) Ortega taco seasoning mix - regular
- 1 jar (16 oz) Ortega salsa - Homestyle recipe (mild)
- 1 can (15.5 oz) corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan; cook over medium-high heat until tender.
- Drain; add sour cream, milk and butter.
- Mash; season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Cook turkey and onion in large skillet until turkey is no longer pink; add water and seasoning.
- Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add salsa and corn; cook for 10 minutes.
- Place turkey mixture in prepared baking pan; top with a cup cheese.
- Spread potato mixture over turkey; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until turkey is heated through and cheese is melted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.