Fijian honey cakeEdit
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9" x 5" loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the almonds, beat until well blended. Pour the batter equally into the loaf pans and sprinkle each with the almonds.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.