Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ lbs ground beef or pork
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 5 dried mushroom, soaked and sliced
- 1 x 10 oz pkg. chop suey vegetables
- 1 pkg. lumpia wrappers
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- 1½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp shoyu (soy sauce)
- 1 egg, beaten
- oil for deep frying
- Brown ground beef, stir in garlic, onion and mushroom; saute slightly.
- Fold in chop suey vegetables and green onions.
- Add seasonings and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- To make lumpia: place 2 tbsp filling on a lumpia wrapper.
- Fold neatly like an envelope.
- Moisten with beaten egg to seal corners and top.
- Deep fry lumpia until golden brown.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.