In Romanian: Chifle umplute
- 6 buns
- 4 oz / 100 g butter
- 5 oz / 150 g cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon minced dill
- Cut the buns in half and soak in milk so that even the crust is moistened.
- Mix the cheese with the egg, salt and dill.
- On each bun half, put a tablespoon of the cheese mixture and cover with the other half.
- Divide the butter in 12 parts.
- Set one piece of butter on the baking sheet, the filled bun on top and another piece of butter to cover the bun.
- Then pour 1 teaspoon of sour cream on top of each bun.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.