- 1¼ cup fine crumbs (graham cracker) or 1½ cup dry cereal, zwieback, etc.
- 3 tbsp margarine (melted)
- 1 tbsp water
- spices (optional)
- sugar replacement (optional)
- Combine crumbs with melted margarine and water; add spices and sugar replacement, if desired.
- Spread dough evenly in 8 – 10 inch pie pan, pressing firmly onto sides and bottom.
- Either chill until set, or bake at 325°F for 8 – 10 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- 1 serving with graham cracker = 1 bread, 1 fat, calories: 85
- 1 serving with dry cereal = ½ bread, 1 fat calories: 64
- 1 serving with zwieback = ½ bread, 1 fat calories: 7
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.