- 19 1/2 oz Minced clams, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsphot pepper sauce
- 24 x Thin slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
- In a medium bowl, combine the first seven ingredietns; mix well.
- Flatten each slice of bread with a rolling pin; spread with 1 tablespoon of clam mixture.
- Roll up jelly roll style and cut in half.
- Place 1 inch apart on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mist rolls with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 – 12 minutes.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.