Based on a great soup served by the Columbia restaurant in Tampa, this fiery soup cooks up quick when you're craving something spicy and hot.
- 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 1 (14 ounces) can beef broth
- 1 (14 ounces) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Essence of Emeril
- 2 (15 ounces) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounces) can sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 pinch saffron
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.