- 160 g of fresh sturgeon, sevruga or beluga (kinds of sturgeon)
- 160 g of Caspian salmon
- 150 g of cold smoked bream
- 125 g of sprat
- 65 g of red caviar
- 65 g of pressed or soft caviar
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled
- a lemon
- 75 g of butter
- 200 g of a loaf
- greens to taste
- Sturgeon and salmon are boiled, cut in thin slices and laid out on a plate.
- Sprats without head are fried, rolled up in rings and laid out on circles of hard-boiled eggs.
- Caviar is laid out so as to form a small hillock or spread on a thin buttered slice of the long loaf.
- All this is decorated with fresh greens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.