- Fish (whole or pieces)
- green bananas
- cooking butter
- garlic, salt, black pepper, hot pepper, lime juice
- chive and thyme, cilantro (optional)
- Clean and season fish with garlic, black pepper, lime juice, chive,thyme
- Peel vegetables and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Boil vegetables in enough water to cover. Let the habanero pepper float on top, don’t let it burst!
- When vegetables are half-cooked, add macaroni and when almost finished, add fish and butter to taste.
- Add water to make desired broth
- Season to taste with salt, chopped cilantro and lime juice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.