- 600 g fish (zander, codfish, hake. etc.)
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp potato flour
- 0.5 cupful milk or water
- 2 tbsp horseradish sauce
- Clean, wash thoroughly and bone the fish (zander, codfish, hake. etc.)
- Put it together with onion through a mincer, add potato flour, salt, pepper, milk or water and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into balls (two or three making one serving), boil in salt water and drain in a colander.
- Serve hot or cold with horseradish sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.