Shrimp sauce Edit
- Make sure that all items are ice cold for this recipe, also the container of the food processor.
- The knife in the food processor has to be as sharp as it can be.
- Cut the fish into small pieces and place in the food processor.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Start the machine and mix for approx. 1½ minutes.
- Beat the eggs and pour in slowly.
- Pour in the heavy cream, slowly with the machine running until the mousse has the same texture as a thick mayonnaise.
- Put the mousse in piping bag with a small tube and cover the bottom and side of a buttered mold.
- Fill the hole in the middle with shrimp sauce and close it with the mousse.
- Bake in a bain-marie for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Serve with the rest of the sauce and some spinach blanched in butter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.