- 2 cups of flour
- a tablespoon of butter or margarine
- a teaspoon of salt
- ½ of a tablespoon of yeast
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 420 g of boned fish
- 50 g of buffer or margarine
- 1 tablespoon of oil to oil the frying-pan
- 1 teaspoon of beaten up egg
- Leavened dough is rolled in a layer 1 cm thick and laid out on the oiled frying-pan.
- Rise boiled to half-readiness is put on it, then the finely cut, onion, small pieces of butter or margarine; all this is salted and peppered and covered with another layer of rolled dough.
- The edges of both layers are stuck together by a pinch and they are left in a warm place for 25 – 30 minutes.
- The pie is baked in the oven at 220°C.
- The ready pie is smeared with beaten up egg.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.