- 1 cup onions, chopped
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- 2 oz butter or margarine
- 3 cups cold steamed fish, cleaned from bones and flaked.
- 1 x 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 2½ cup mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 2 tbsp water
- Sauté the onions, salt, pepper and mustard in butter or margarine.
- Add fish, tomato sauce, ½ cup of mashed potatoes and one beaten egg.
- Pack in a buttered 10-inch deep pie dish.
- Spread 2 cups mashed potatoes over top.
- Brush with beaten egg beaten thinned with water.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Cut pie in 8 wedges and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.