Chopped fresh mint adds bright flavor to this colorful vegetable mélange. Depending on what veggies you have on hand, you can leave out 1 or 2 vegetables and dish will still be tasty.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium carrots, peeled, cut diagonally into inch slices
- ½ small onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups sliced red cabbage
- ⅓ cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- salt and pepper
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.