- 1 1/2 cups dried flageolet beans or 3 (151/2 oz.) cans small white beans
- 1 small red onion, cut into small dice (3/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 roasted Anaheim peppers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 Tbs. sherry vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1. In large saucepan, place dried beans in cold water to cover. Cook over medium heat until beans are tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Drain beans and place in large bowl. If using canned beans, rinse and drain beans. Place in large bowl.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.