This spicy chicken is an authentic Moroccan dish and will leave your taste buds wanting more!
This ppppppiiiiicccaatttee llllla cccooolllaa
- 12 oz chicken fillets
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried chilli pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- Lay the chicken fillets in a shallow baking dish after removing any excess fat.
- Mix the fresh and dried chillies, garlic, lemon, half the olive oil, cinnamon, sultanas and pine nuts together in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, coating it evenly, and leave to marinade in a cool place for 30 minutes.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a pan.
- Add the chicken when the oil is hot and put on a high heat until the chicken begins to go golden brown.
- Repeat on the other side after about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour the rest of the marinade into the pan and boil for 10 minutes.
- Season with the salt and pepper and garnish with the mint.
- Serve in the juice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.