Date and source unknown. This is one of the many clippings in my collections I purchased from a garage sale somewhere along the way. I have made this recipe and it is fabulous. Highly recommend it.
- 1-1/2-cups hot paprika
- 1/2-cup dry mustard
- 1/4-cup garlic powder
- 1-tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2-tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1-tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2-cup honey
- 1/2-cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4-cup worcestershire sauce
- 2 cans beer (not light)
- 4-Slabs baby back ribs (1-1/4-pounds each)
- In a bowl, sift together paprika, mustard, garlic powder, Cayenne, black pepper and ginger.
- In another bowl combine the honey, red wine vinegar, and worcestershire sauce.
- Slowly stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients, adding as much beer as needed to form a thick smooth paste.
- Rub the spice mixture across all surfaces of the ribs.
- Place the ribs arch side up in a roasting pan without overlapping.
- Allow marinating in the refrigerator about 1-hour.
- Preheat oven to 350. Place the roasting pan on the lower rack of the oven, cooking ribs until tender, about 3 hours.
- Remove ribs form oven and allow to rest 15 minutes before serving.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.