Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Source: Source: Oscar Gomez, Tucson, Arizona in Southern Living, November 2000
- Yield: 10 servings
- Pour vegetable oil to a depth of 2 inches in a large skillet; heat to 375°F.
- Soften 30 corn tortillas, 1 at a time by dipping in hot oil for 2 seconds.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Place 1 tablespoon Mexican Meat Mix on bottom half of each tortilla, roll tightly.
- Cook, seam side down, in hot oil 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Drain on paper towel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.