- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar sliced mushrooms, drained (4.5 oz)
- 1 cup cooked bulk pork sausage
- 1 to 2 t. vegetable oil
- 12 eggs
- ¼ cup half and half
- 1 t. dried basil
- ½ t. salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce, warmed
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute the onion, mushrooms and sausage in oil until onion is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat eggs, cream, basil and salt; pour over sausage mixture.
- As eggs set, lift edges, allowing uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- When eggs are nearly set, sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook until the cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges; serve with spaghetti sauce.
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham can be substituted for the pork sausage.
Source: Taste of Home
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.