This is so simple to do and one of my favourite ideas in the kitchen!! Enjoy :) Don't forget to share this simple trick/recipe with all your family and friends!
- green part of fresh leeks, as required
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 3 stalks fresh parsley
- Tie all the herbs together with a string.
- Then, hang the herbs into the soup or any other dish which is being slow-cooked.
- Tie the loose end of the string to the handle of the pan.
- Note: alternatively, you can tie the herbs in a muslin cloth.
- Enjoy the extra awesome burst of flavour this will provide to your soup!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.