- 2 pieces of cracked wheat vegan bread
- seedy vegan mustard
- pre-sliced veggie pepperoni
- thinly sliced tofu cheese (I use mozzarella)
- 1 tablespoon butter or non-hydrogenated vegan margarine
- First you spread the mustard on the vegan bread.
- Then you toss on the pepperoni, the cheese, and the sauerkraut.
- Stack it up sandwich-style.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over med.
- Heat and fry your Reuben on each side for a couple of minutes, until golden and deliciously brown.
- Slice in half.
- Eat. It's sooooo good!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.