Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 6 servings
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ¾ cup boiling water 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O brand strawberry-flavor sugar-free low calorie gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- ¾ cup ice cubes
- 1 cup + 6 tbsp thawed Cool Whip Lite whipped topping, divided
- Spoon strawberries evenly into six parfait or dessert glasses.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add cold water and ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted.
- Remove ¾ cup of the gelatin; pour evenly over strawberries in glasses.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes or until gelatin is set but not firm.
- Add 1 cup of the whipped topping to remaining gelatin in bowl; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spoon evenly over gelatin in glasses.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Top each parfait with 1 tbsp of the remaining whipped topping just before serving.
- Store leftover parfaits in refrigerator.
- Orange sugar-free jello with cantaloupe balls
Jazz it up Edit
- Add ½ cup seedless grapes with strawberries
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 50 calories | 6 g carbs
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.