- 6 flounder or sole fillets (1-1/2 pounds total), thawed if frozen
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish , drained
- Preheat the broiler and prepare the broiler pan with non-stick pan spray.
- Arrange the fish on the broiler pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, Parmesan, mustard, lemon juice, and horseradish.
- Spread the mixture on both sides of the fillets.
- Broil about 8 inches from the heat, turning once, for about 6 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Yield: 6 servings
- Nutritional Information Per Serving (About 3-1/2 ounces fish): Calories: 122, Fat: 2 g, Cholesterol: 62 mg, Sodium: 166 mg, Carbohydrate: 1 g, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Sugars: 1 g, Protein: 23g
- Diabetic Exchanges: 3 Very Lean Meat
Contributed by: Edit
- World Recipes Y-Group
- The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.