- 12 eggs (beaten)
- 2 Lbs brown sugar
- 4 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 8 Tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (the Real Stuff)
- 1 lb. butter (softened)
- 3 lbs Peanut butter
- 18 cups quick oats
- 1 Lb. chocolate chips
- 1 Lb. M&m's candy
- Mix together both sugars and butter.
- Add eggs, peanut butter, oats and baking soda.
- Mix together well.
- Add vanilla and maple syrup, mixing well again.
- Fold in chocolate chips and m&m's
- Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 350F for 12 minutes
- Makes 17 Dozen Cookies. These are good for bake sales, but the recipe may be cut in half or even quarters.
- The cookies are very moist and should be removed from rack before they cool completely to prevent crumbling.
contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.