Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 Servings
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6-oz) graham pie crust
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in lg bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hr or until set.
- Garnish as desired.
- Fluffy Cherry Cheesecake: prepare and refrigerate as directed above. Spoon 1½ cup cherry pie filling over top of pie.
- Fluffy Cranberry Cheesecake: Beat in 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce with cream cheese. Proceed as directed above.
- Fluffy Pumpkin Cheesecake: Increase sugar to ½ cup. Beat in 1 cup canned pumpkin and ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice with cream cheese. Proceed as directed above.
- Fluffy Caramel Pecan Cheesecake: Prepare as above. Spoon 1 cup cream cheese mixture into crust; Spread evenly. Top with ⅓ cup caramel topping and ¼ cup toasted chopped pecans; Spread evenly. Cover with remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate as above. Garnish with additional caramel topping, whipped topping and pecans.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.