Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 1 Servings
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp water
- 2 packets Sweet'n Low
- 2 larger egg whites
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Combine sugar, water, Sweet'n Low, egg whites, and cream of tartar in top of a double boiler and beat at high speed for 1 minute.
- Set over simmering water in the bottom of the double boiler.
- Continue to beat at high speed for 4-5 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla to frosting and continue beating at high speed ½ minutes or until thick enough to spread on a cooled cake.
- Use about 2½ tablespoons per portion if frosting individually; or use this amount to frost a 2-layer cake or a 9-inch square cake, both of which would then be cut in 16 equal servings.
Nutritional information Edit
- Food Exchange Per Serving: 1 vegetable (1-1½ tablespoons may be used as a topping for cake or pudding without counting it as an exchange) cal: 23; cho 6gm; pro: negl; fat: negl;low-sodium diets: may be used as written.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.