- 6 hard cooked eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives (for decoration)
- Using food processor S-blade, process egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, pickle relish, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Pipe yolk mixture into each egg white half. Sprinkle each egg with paprika.
- Cut the chives into small pieces so you can create the lines on the football, as seen in the photo above.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.