Description[edit | edit source]
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gingham Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 12 ounce can peaches
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 ounces butter
- 4 ounces granulated sugar
- 2 ounces peach schnapps or peach liqueur
- 4 scoops of good vanilla ice cream
Directions[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.