- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 x 9 oz pkg. soy “meatballs”
- 1 cup kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 tsp chili powder, or to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 x 8.5 oz pkg. shredded soy cheese
- 1 cup (about 4 oz) crushed taco chips
- 1 large avocado, diced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté onion until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add “meatballs,” and sauté 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Combine beans in 2-qt. baking dish.
- Stir in 1 cup salsa, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in onions and “meatballs,” and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until mixture is heated through.
- Remove from oven, spoon remaining 1 cup salsa over cheese, sprinkle crushed taco chips on salsa and garnish with diced avocado!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.