Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Makes about eight ½ cup ramekins or 3 generous 8 oz balls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup grated Port du Salut or Wisconsin brick cheese
- 1 container cottage cheese (8 oz)
- freshly ground black pepper
- With all ingredients at room temperature, in food process or blender, mix cream cheese, blue cheese, port du salut or wisconsin brick cheese and cottage cheese until smooth.
- Divide mixture among ramekins or form into 3 balls.
- Sprinkle ramekins with freshly ground black pepper.
- Wrap in saran.
- Refrigerate up to 3 days.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.