- 1 can of baby corn
- 14 pieces of Chinese green cabbage
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons of Chinese hot oil
- 12 black Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 8 plum tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- salt to taste
- Simmer baby corn and cabbage in soup stock for two minutes.
- Season with salt.
- Drain, preserving the stock.
- Stir-fry black Mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of hot oil, season with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Cook for 1/2 minute.
- Mix cornstarch with 1/2 teaspoon of water, add to the Mushrooms. Cook for another 1/2 minute.
- Simmer tomatoes in the soup stock for 2 minutes. Peel and cut into halves.
- Group each vegetable on a plate, forming a circle.
- Serves five to six as an appetizer or side dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.