Recipe from United Soybean Board
- 2 cups soy margarine
- 2¼ cups packed brown sugar
- 2¼ cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup soy flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1½ cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups whole toasted soybeans
- Cream margarine, sugars, eggs and vanilla on medium speed of mixer until blended.
- Combine flour, soy flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder; mix well.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
- Mix until ingredients are combined; do not overtax.
- Add remaining ingredients, one at a time; mix well after each addition.
- Lightly spray baking sheets with soy pan spray.
- Drop dough onto sheets 2-inches apart, using a no.40 scoop.
- Bake at 325°F about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.