Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Dinah Shore's Kitchen
- Remove stems and seeds from peppers and cut into large chunks.
- In ovenproof baking dish, that can be used on top of the stove, sauté green peppers in oil until they begin to soften.
- Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Lift green peppers out of the dish and set aside.
- Brown the sausage in same baking dish.
- When browned, add ¾ cup red wine.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake the sausages in wine in a 350°F oven for 40 minutes.
- Oven vary, so cook until sausage is no longer pink.
- Uncover and add sautéed green pepper.
- Bake for another 30 minutes and serve in the same dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.