- 1¼ cups bean and bacon soup, undiluted
- 1¼ cups water
- 2 cups all-meat frankfurter, cut ½" slices
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1 green onions, chopped finely
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 cup ready-mix type biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits.
- Boil gently 5 minutes.
- Put about ¾ cup mixture into each of 8 individual baking dishes and top each with biscuit (not me!! I hate doing dishes!!)
- Bake until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
- Serve at once.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 starch/bread + 2 fat + 1 meat + 1 vegetable
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.