- head lettuce
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp salad oil
- 1 tbsp minced parsley
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Wash, drain, and thoroughly dry the lettuce.
- Rub a salad bowl with garlic and add the other ingredients to the bowl.
- Mix well with salad spoon.
- Crisscross salad fork and spoon in salad bowl to keep lettuce from dressing until ready to serve.
- With hands, tear lettuce leaves and place over top of salad fork and spoon.
- Just before serving, toss thoroughly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.