- 500 g French beans
- 2 onions
- 100 g butter
- 2 sprigs each greens (coriander, dill, celery and basil)
- 2 eggs
- 3 cloves garlic
- salt to taste
- Break each pod of the French beans into 3 – 4 parts, put them into a sauce-pan, pour some water (the water should not cover the beans and boil.
- When the water boils away add shredded onions and butter.
- Stew on a slow fire.
- Add shredded greens (coriander, dill, celery and basil) to the well stewed beans.
- Pour over beaten up eggs and take the sauce-pan off the fire in 5 minutes without mixing the beans.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.