A great complement for the french fries is served with gravy.
- 3 potatoes
- a pinch of salt
- oil for cooking
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons flour
- soy sauce
- 1 broth cube
- black pepper
Cooking directions Edit
- Wash, peel, and slice potatoes into 2-cm thick strips.
- Fry until the potatoes are crisp.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Add water to the pan, then mix with 3 tablespoons flour until thick.
- Mix with butter, soy sauce, and 1 broth cube, stirring constantly.
- Add black pepper while the gravy simmers.
- Serve french fries with hot gravy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.