Makes one 12-inch pizza
- 1 lbs (about 5 cups) frozen French fried shoestring potatoes
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves crumbled
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- 2 cup shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated fat-free Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Coat 12-inch round pizza pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Arrange frozen potatoes evenly in one layer in pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and cover potatoes with sauce.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Arrange pepper strips on sauce; sprinkle with onions and top with cheeses.
- Bake about 15 minutes until top is lightly browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.