Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs chicken thighs or drumsticks
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ tbsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 can French fried onions
- ½ cup crushed cornflakes
- Skin chicken.
- In a shallow bowl stir together salad dressing and hot pepper sauce.
- In another bowl combine onions and cornflakes.
- In a 3 qt. baking dish arrange chicken pieces, meaty side up.
- Brush with salad dressing mixture.
- Sprinkle with onion mixture, pressing mixture onto chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 425°F for 35 – 40 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.