Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 medium leeks, white part only
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 20 eggs, beaten to blend
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced mint or 1 tsp dried mint, crumbled
- sprigs mint
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in heavy large skillet over low heat.
- Thinly slice leek and add, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking, if necessary, until all liquid evaporates; do not brown.
- Remove leek from skillet.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in same skillet over low heat.
- Add eggs, room temperature cream cheese, fresh mint, salt and freshly ground pepper and cook, stirring with whisk or fork, until egg begins to set.
- Stir in leek and cook until mixture forms soft curds.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Turn out onto heated platter.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.