This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the McLean Estate in Irving, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 9 inch unbaked pie shell
- ⅓ cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4½ cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup butter
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and blueberries.
- Mix well and put into pie shell.
- Drizzle top with lemon juice.
- Combine brown sugar and flour.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Spread topping over berries then bake at 30 minutes at 425°F then cover with foil and bake 20 minutes more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.