Fruit & Vegetable Recipes I by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Makes 4 cups.
- Combine berries, water and sugar in a 2-quart bowl; set aside.
- Stir 2 tbsp water and flour together until smooth.
- Transfer berry mixture to a large saucepan.
- Place on burner and bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Stir flour mixture into blueberry mixture.
- Cook 1 minute over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice.
- Cool for about ½ hour.
- Serve over pound cake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.