- 1 small apple, peeled and diced
- 12 med size bananas, sliced
- 1 small orange, sectioned
- ½ cup seedless grapes
- 1 tbsp frozen orange juice -concentrate
- ¼ cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp part-skin ricotta cheese
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 walnut halves
- Place all fruit in a bowl and mix in frozen orange juice concentrate.
- In a blender, combine yogurt, ricotta, ginger, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Portion the friut into dessert bowls, top each with yogurt-ricotta sauce and garnish with a walnut half.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 fruit exchange + ½ fat exchange; cal: 87; cho: 2 mg; car: 17g; pro: 2g; sod: 20 mg; fat: 2g;
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.