Description[edit | edit source]
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 serving cooked, hot cereal
- 1/4 cup fresh Apple, diced
- 1/4 cup banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup strawberries, diced
- 1/4 cup Pear, diced
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Stir all fruit into the hot cereal and enjoy! You, of course, can add or delete the fresh fruit that you like for the above suggestions. Peaches, blueberries, pineapple, or grapes would all be just as delicious.
Tip[edit | edit source]
- Try stirring in a tablespoonful of essential, cold-pressed oils into your hot cereal once it is in your bowl to add to the nutritional content.
Other Links[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.