Fruit Salad with Honey Yogurt Dressing from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain
- Serves: 6
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large seedless oranges, peeled, sliced and halved
- ½ large pineapple, peeled, cored, sliced and cut into wedges
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 ripe pear, cored and sliced into wedges
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, honey and cinnamon. Stir well to blend ingredients.
- Arrange fruit on plates and drizzle the honey-yogurt dressing on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.