- 2 mangos, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1¼ cups flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- Combine mangos and half cup sugar in a 10" heavy skillet.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly.
- Keep hot.
- Combine biscuit mix, 2 tbsp sugar and cream.
- Place 8 mounds of biscuit batter over hot mangos.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes, until biscuits are done.
- Serve with ice cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.