- 2 mangos, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1¼ cups flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, milk and almond extract.
- Beat at low speed until well blended.
- Press dough onto bottom and sides of 10" tart pan with removable bottom.
- Prick bottom with fork and bake at 400°F for 13 – 20 minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Stir together the sour cream and sugar.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Arrange mangos on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.