Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6-8
- 1 x 10 ounce can chicken broth
- ½ cup uncooked rice
- 6 oz banana yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- 2 cans (6 oz) chopped chicken
- ½ cup cantaloupe, diced
- ½ cup honeydew, diced
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- Boil chicken broth, add rice and cook until tender and fluffy.
- In small jar, combine honey, yogurt and mayonnaise. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 24 hours to intensify flavor.
- When ready to serve, combine chicken, rice, fruits and dressing.
- Serve on lettuce leaves with crisp crackers or in toasted pita pockets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.