Fruit of the Month: Cherry by the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 2 cups pitted fresh or frozen sweet cherries
- ⅓ cup basil, fresh, chopped
- ⅓ cup green peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp grated lemon peel
- ¼ tsp salt
- Dash of bottled hot pepper sauce
- Chop cherries in food processor or manually. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.